The E66C is the communication module exclusively designed for the E660. It supports state of the art IP-communication LTE CAT-M1 and Ethernet communication.
Securely collect, route and access data at the edge
A push and pull functionality reduces traffic and duration, intelligent data delivery (SmartPush) leads to further traffic reduction and very reliable communication. Furthermore, it is possible to have parallel connections to various MDM-, SCADA- and PQ-monitoring systems for improved network management. Multiple sessions can even be run simultaneously and the integration of protocol converters drives interoperability.
This makes the E66C an intelligent data hub that opens the door for local control and further powerful, customer specific grid edge use cases, such as streetlighting or transformer monitoring.
The module is designed for always-on network mode and permits secure and simultaneous access for all registered users, locally or remotely. Its web interface enables maintenance for communication without a dedicated tool. Multidrop (meter room) applications are possible over powerful Ethernet or legacy RS485.
- State of the art LP-WAN communication LTE CAT-M1 and Ethernet
- IP-based and secure communication
- Standardized protocols: DLMS, MODBUS to come
- State of the art access to local functionality
- OpenAPI integration
- WebUI interfaces
- Parallel communication, e.g. in MDM-and SCADA systems
- Protocol converter, ongoing expansion of supported data protocols
- Europa, Mellemøsten og Afrika